Come out to Discovery's Technology Night on Friday, March 14, from 6 to 8 p.m., to have some hands-on science and tech fun, see the latest classroom technology, and raise money for additional resources.
· See what your students are doing in the classroom as they show you the new technology from 6-7 p.m.;
· Bounce bubbles and play with one of the world's smallest motors with the Boise State Chemistry Club;
· Experience Meridian Library District's new 3D printer;
· Check out STEMfinity’s NAO Humanoid Robot;
· Build circuit boards, create with moving and breathing kinetic sand, and dig for fossils with ToyTown Meridian;
· Say cheese in the photo booth;
· Estimate how many pieces of candy are in a jar (prize for each grade level);
· Enter your teacher for a chance to win wireless mice for the classroom; and
· Win great prizes, like Boise Hawks tickets, Zoo Boise passes, restaurant gift cards, spa pampering, and an American Girl doll, by entering the raffle. Bring an unopened pack of AA batteries to receive a free raffle ticket!
Pre-order forms for Blimpie sub meals and raffle tickets as well as items for the grade-level raffle baskets are due back to teachers no later than Monday, March 10.