Saturday, January 12, 2013

Technology Night - Student Volunteers

Technology Night - January 25

I am looking for 10 students to help staff our iPad demonstration station.  The purpose of the iPad demonstration station is to show our Discovery parents how the iPads are being used at our school.  I feel that it would be more beneficial to have the students demonstrate the iPads.  Watching the students in action is much more interesting!  I will be at the station the entire night helping with questions.  Three other teachers on our school technology committee will be asking the same request of their students.  We hope to show what grades 1 - 5 can do with the iPads.

I realize that there are many fun activities planned for the night so I am setting up 15 minute shifts.  The students will demonstrate how to publish stories, use myOn and many of our favorite educational apps. Please let me know if your child would like to volunteer.  Below are the time slots.  Thanks for your support!


Technology Night  6 - 8:30  (10 students)
6:00
6:15
6:30
6:45
7:00
7:15
7:30
7:45
8:00
8:15



No comments:

Post a Comment